Friday, June 20, 2008

Roman Sinus Infection

Hello friends,
I've decided I have a sinus infection. I've been sick all week. I started to get sick over the weekend, not sleeping on Sunday night didn't help things and I am still sick and haven't really been getting better. You don't need a prescription for things like antibiotics here (I'm not sure if you need a prescription for anything) and they gave me some at the FAO pharmacy. Hopefully they will make me feel better.
Feeling better is in order since I'm going to Venice this weekend. Vanderbilt has a study abroad program for the law school in Venice, so I'm going to stay with some friends there. It's nice to hang out with people who know their way around a place. Especially a place as confusing to get around as Venice. And it will be nice to stay with them on the islands and get to experience tourist-free mornings and evenings.
In other news, my yoga teacher here helped me into Yoga Mudrasana yesterday. I've been doing full lotus for a while but she helped me grab my toes and bend forward. Here's a link to a picture:
http://www.sanatansociety.org/yoga_and_meditation/images/gp_asana_yoga_mudrasana_jpg.jpg
I am not as flexible or as creepy looking as this guy, but at least it gives you the idea.
I can't wait for my head to feel better.
Nothing else to report.
Hugs,
Lauren

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you using a neti pot for your sinuses?

i suggest taking plenty of acidopholus to re-establish the beneficial intestinal flora the antibiotics will kill off, so you don't develop other problems.

hope you're feeling better...
margie

10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home